How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Mark Your Own Question
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 1985
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. Mark is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where can my son-in-law go to find effective treatment for

Customer Question

Where can my son-in-law go to find effective treatment for CIDP? He is currently being seen by physicians at UF Shands and affiliates, but with no effective treatments. His condition worsens in spite if infusions and treatments of symptoms only. Can you suggest treatment studies that that may be worth initiating? This has been going on for well over a year. Thank you. ***** *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.


this is often not curable.

What treatments has he had exactly:?