How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 46683
Experience:  Experienced physician in Neurology
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been exposed to black mold and in 2 car accidents

Customer Question

i have been exposed to black mold and in 2 car accidents which had both cars completely ruined. my spine hurts all the time i cant drive longer than 15 minutes without wanting to pull over and lay down, the sides of my neck are always in knots. the front of my lower legs feel like there are little spikey rocks trapped between the skin and bone.
My lower spine hurts the worst regardless if i am sitting or standing.
My arms and legs get random sharp knots that last about 1-2 minutes,
i find myself arching alot which makes the right side of my kneck hurt and i have been told my head leans more to the right.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

I am sorry you are in such pain.

do you have a standing water problem in your home causing black mold now?

it sounds like you need to be seeing a pain medicine doctor regularly for pain management of your spine injury pain.

you need an up to date MRI scan of your spine

you may need spine surgery or fixation of injured parts of your spine.

your may need an implanted spinal stimulator to decrease spine pain.

you may need nerve pain medications like neurontin or lyrica to decrease nerve pain

you may need a neck MRI scan.

there are pain management doctors and neurologist in canada for you to see

but your primary care doctor has to refer you to see them.

is your primary care doctor in canada willing to refer you to see these specialists and to get these MRI scans?