How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 46946
Experience:  Experienced physician in Neurology
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had a concussion five years ago.i have been to several

Customer Question

I had a concussion five years ago.i have been to several neurologists,have had three MRI,s
Rehab on different occasions.
No one has been able to find anything. My issues never occur when I am sitting only when I am moving. I never know when it's coming . When it does come over me I have issues with my balance,speech and the motor akills.
I am looking to see if UCLAhas a physician on staff that could possibly help me.
I tried to contact the neurology dept. today and no one answers. Phone just keeps ringing and ringing
My Doctor has send a referral request, it was sent to the aortic dept.
The gentlemen there was very helpful and said that he would forward the request to your department.
I would appreciate someone to call me to discuss my situation
My contact number is *****(###) ###-####
Anything you can suggest would be greatly appreciated
Also my Doctor was going to send the latest MRi and EEG,s that I have had done
If you do not have a physician there that may be able to help me, I would welcome any suggestions anywhere
Thank you
Joe Dobrik
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

we are experts here online to help answer questions

but we don't have doctors on staff at UCLA neurology department.

you should see this neurologist.

Marc Nuwer, MD, PhD Specialty : Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology

(###) ###-####/p>

at UCLA they have a brain injury program there for patients who have had prior brain injuries

with neurosurgeons and neurologist there who can help you with diagnosis and treatment.

you might benefit from wearing a brain EEG monitor to monitor seizure activity when you are moving around.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

Thanks for using

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

do you have any other questions?