How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Basu Your Own Question
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Board Certified MD
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 29251
Experience:  15 years' clinical experience
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr Basu is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

QUESTION} I am having some minor headaches on the right side

Customer Question

QUESTION}hi I am having some minor headaches on the right side towards the back of my head and its causing my right ear to feel like I'm under water. please advise what this can be. thanks
p.s. I am after giving birth to my baby 3 wks ago
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

This suggests likelihood of right sisded ear infection.

Fluid buid up in the middle ear cavity will cause such symptoms.

Viral infection is common.

But bacterial infection also possible.

Hence you should see your doctor for a clinical evaluation and antibiotic consideration.

Meanwhile, tylenol can be taken 650 mg every 6 hours for pain control.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile: