How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMd Your Own Question
DrRussMd, Board Certified MD
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 64401
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor, diagnose and treat neurology patients, many years
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
DrRussMd is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I Have quick question , I have a relative , who has

Customer Question

HI ,
I Have quick question , I have a relative , who has problem with problem with his body nervous system , he can move his hands , feets but if you touch him , we can feel it . any one can help me
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.
HiWhat is his diagnosisWhat type of doctor has he seen ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thinking , the doctor is neurologist and they couldn't find anything ,because , the country is now , health system is so poor .
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.
what is your exact question