How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Mark Your Own Question
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 1985
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. Mark is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Sir..... H R U ? I M Chetan Vaghela From Anand

Customer Question

Hello Sir.....
H R U ?
I M Chetan Vaghela From Anand Gujrat.
My Wife Is Suffering For Body Pain .
Wholl Body Like Legs , Hand , Soulder , Back , Head , Like a Full body.....
she is Normal but sometimes in a day she is very sufferinf from pain .
many medicins , body reports , aryuvedic , homiopetic , alopethic treatment finish on body , but not soution my problem .....
so plz , help me or sugges me doctor or medices.....
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm Dr Chaithanya experienced Physician attending youDon't worry I will help youWhat tests have been done till now.Can you mail me the reports or you can attach here.