How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Uzair Your Own Question
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 7373
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery, 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr Uzair is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a backpain .They took exray and saw that ihave

Customer Question

I have a backpain .They took exray and saw that ihave aslight allighinment problem.Doctar suggsst an surgery. Is o t possible with out surgery cani remedy my back pain by mefication.piease. answer. this
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query.It really depends on the degree of impingement. However, you can avoid surgery and delay it but at the end of the day, surgery is the best and definitive solution for such a problem.The way to delay surgery is by getting an appointment with a pain management doctor and getting a steroid shot in the problematic discs. Other than that as an adjunct, physiotherapy and massage along with anti inflammatory medication like NSAIDs, life style modification etc. should also be done.Let me know if you have further questions.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.