Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

I have been diagnosed several times with severe anxiety and

Customer Question

I have been diagnosed several times with severe anxiety and add but to no luck I can not find a dr to get me stable in my town back on my meds i can't take it anymore! Please help! Need a licensed dr who will actually take the time to listen to me! I cannot function daily in a routine without my meds! I'm at my wits end please help! I have been on ritalin and alpralozam but my Dr left the practice and now I'm left sick scared and at loss as for what to do! I have all my test and paperwork suporting my diagnosis but just can't find the help! Please this is my last resort
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.

Have you obtained an appointment with a PSYCHIATRIST?

A primary care doctor in establishing you as a new patient will probably NOT be very helpful to you with your diagnoses and medications...

A psychiatrist would be the specialist that you need ...

Find a psychiatrist near you and obtain an appointment and take in a copy of your medical records ...

I hope that this information is helpful for you

Let me know if you have further questions or concerns

I Will be happy to get back with you If you gave further quesions / concerns / discussion.

If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD