How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Frank Your Own Question
Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 9000
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. Frank is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have water in my ear and went online to look for a home

Customer Question

I have water in my ear and went online to look for a home remedy. One of them suggested put your hand on to ear to create a suction and then releasing. I did that several times and then my ear started to bleed. Not sure what to do now. I am not dizzy, but when I look down I feel light headed.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.
This is a serious matter you have punctured your tympanic membrane. Have to go to the ER or a medical clinic. Dr frank
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.
You most likely have a cholesteatoma in the ear canal.
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Jutta. I hope you were able to find a doctor to fix your bleeding ear. Please get back to me if you have questions, and I will reply. Please remember to rate this service if satisfied by clicking on the rating stars, hopefully favorably, as that is how I am compensated for this work thanks Dr frank