DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor, diagnose and treat neurology patients, many years
24257177

This morning I felt something move in my chest and then

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: This morning I felt something move in my chest and then there was immediate tingling sensation throughout my arms, chest and back. I was also nauseaus, and felt weak and like I wanted to keep closing my eyes?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: No, other than I have had chest pain for approx. six months but all tests have come back clear
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  dr abid replied 1 year ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for the question ...

Nausea , tingling in chest , arms , and feeling of weakness along with desire to keep eye close is highly suggestive of acute infection possibly viral infection .

It would be ideal for you to keep yourself hydrated , and check your blood pressure sometime low blood pressure could be the reason of feeling of weakness along with desire to close eyes .

Rest is very important and if you feel more unwell in coming hours than go to ER .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please leave positive feedback for me .

Thanks .

Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.

Hello

GO TO THE ER RIGHT NOW.

This can be angina.

We don't even know your age.

This is not a viral infection presentation.

Do not wait.

Be safe.

I am a double board certified US doctor.

Find me daily by request for safe answers.

Dr. Thomas.

please click a positive on this post.