Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I have pain in head crown with blurry vision especially in

Customer Question

Hi. I have pain in head crown with blurry vision especially in left eye.
JA: OK. The Neurologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Neurologist can help you best.
Customer: I have had blurry vision for about six months. My vision goes blurry all of a sudden and it lasts blurry for few seconds to few minutes and then returns normal.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Neurologist before I connect you two?
Customer: I feel pain in head when I bend down
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Neurologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Have you seen a doctor (eye) for an evaluation of your blurry vision? Is it blurry when you close the right eye (monocular blurred vision) or with both eyes open only? Head pain when bending down is a symptom of sinus congestion and sinus headache. Have you seen a Neurologist or ENT physician for sinus headache symptoms? Get back to me to discuss . Dr Frank

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have blurry vision when right eye is closed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My had crown hurts even without sinus infection
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Head*
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had seen an ophthalmologist. He said there is nothing wrong with my eyes.
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

If you have monocular blurred vision, then this is a eye problem. The top of your head can hurt in a sinus problem because the aponeurosis or fascia at the top of your head, part of your scalp, is tightened when your sinuses are inflammed which causes muscular contraction. So if your ophthalmologist said nothing is wrong with your eye, then it must be an external process as muscular contraction from your sinuses. Dr frank

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

put your phone number in the offer box and a time to call if not now. I can then call you Dr Frank