Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

What's wrong? Low back tension an discomfort. Upper back

Customer Question

What's wrong? Low back tension an discomfort. Upper back side stomach sick swelling like, An upper back tension an up-right side neck spasm an same side head pain .inflammation in neck ,like blood vessels swelling. ..vision blurred right side esp. Sensitivities to Noise,heat,weather changes,medications, an malfunctioning nervous system an motion sick. An weakness in spine ,dizziness bad when inflammation in neck an can't bend head forward or turn head to right without dizzy . Making me so sick. . ..can't sit up without falling feeling an head symptoms ect. All tests are normal. Just had pet scan .all this showed was some degenerative changes in L4-5 .a previous cat scan of abdomen showed some spots on pelvic bones an a suspicious spot on liver. .I stand up an I get sick to upper right side stomach an then liw back discomfort an then neck pain an head symptoms. What's wrong ? Trying to get a mri ,under anesthesia.cause can't take medications and I am claustrophobic. called dr. Several times ,but won't call me back. Cannot walk normal. Can this be spinal cord compression when I am up. An is this why when I lay down for tests it do nt show up. . I have sweats,jittery.shaky ect. Please help .where can I turn. Banned from e.r. s.as they keep telling me to go to my dr. An my drs. Office says when (I call )go to the e.r. .they do nt know what's wrong ,so I stay in bed an I cry most ev eryday of my life .I go out but feel so sick. An hard time .whats wrong an where else should I go for help. I switched drs. A few times before but my med. Records follows me an they now turn me away .is this the way doctors r trained to not help when someone is so sick. My family friends cannot believe what I am going g thru. Although I guess only so much a dr. Can do . If tests are good an I can't take meds. I can see why drs. Dismiss me .but I know something so wrong an it's not anxiety I can't sit up or walk without symptoms bad please help. .
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Do you have any other medical issues?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just had pet scan .no cancer back. If original cat scan showed spot on liver but pet scan didn't show NY cancer .what does the spot on the,liver mean .an what does spots on pelvic bones,mean .its,not cancer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello ...been waiting. If a abdominal cat scan shows spots on pelvic bones an suspious spot on liver .what does this mean. Had pet scan after an No recurrance of any cancer. But what r the spots ...
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

I see that your expert has opted out.

What further issues do you have that I can assist you with?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's not an answer to my question. If I had spots on pelvic bones an suspious spot on liver. .on a cat scan.but a pet scan says no cancer ,what r the spots .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do u have an answer to this question?

From the limited data you have provided it is impossible to know what these spots are.....

So. What should you do? Let me offer some suggestions:

It sounds like you have spent quite some time trying to get to the bottom of what is going on. I am sure that your previous doctors have thought of, and ruled out, all of the common and easily treatable conditions that could be causing your issues. Would you say this is a correct statement?

Well I think it might be time for you to take a very difficult, and bold, step to see if you can get some relief.

At this point I think the best thing for you to do would be to gather up copies of all your medical records and travel to a large University Teaching hospital. At an institution like that you could be evaluated and treated by a team of sub-specialists who are at the cutting edge of their respective fields. The best thing about these large teaching hospitals is that consultations are available with Professors and leaders in their field by just walking a few steps down the hall.

The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota is an excellent example of just such a place as this. That being said there are many excellent teaching hospitals all across the country and I am sure that there is one near you.

I know that it is going to take significant effort on your part, but I believe that going to one of the "Medical Mecca's" is your best chance to – finally -- get to the bottom of what is going on.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned the top rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why can't anyone answer question? Without me having to go to another state. Hard to get around here in my area so sick everyday. Feels like fluid on my spine ...

What are you looking for? I am not exactly clear on this I guess.....

How can I help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do spots on pelvic bones an suspious spot on liver mean on a cat scan ? They r not cancer though. So what r they...

That just means that abnormal areas were found on the liver and pelvic bones but, unfortunately, there are many things that can look like that on the CAT scan so, without a biopsy, there is no way to tell what they can possibly be.

Does this make sense to you?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.