How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Frank Your Own Question
Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 9000
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. Frank is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a neurologist to help analyse a brain Mri scan of a

Customer Question

I need a neurologist to help analyse a brain Mri scan of a 70 yr old woman experiencing memory loss and give some recommendations.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello Welcome to JA. I am a US trained Neurologist and an interpret the MRI or explain the report. If you wish to have me interpret the report, you need to upload the image files to a Dropbox account, then return and past in the URL address. There is an additional fee for this service and I will down load the phone option box. You put your name and a time to call, and I can call you with the findings of the MRI.

Alternatively, if you have the report and need an explanation of its findings, just upload the report minus her name, as this is a public forum, and I will reply. Dr Frank