How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Frank Your Own Question
Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 9000
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. Frank is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a CD of my brain and spine MRI for suspected MS that

Customer Question

I have a CD of my brain and spine MRI for suspected MS that was deemed negative. I would like it reviewed. Can this be done?
Kendra Bishop
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

HI Kendra. Here I am able to review the report and explain findings or a lack of them to you. If you are interested in that service, just upload the report minus your full name as this is a public forum. A CT scan of the brain is not an appropriate test to exclude MS. The spinal MRI is more likely to exclude, but as a screening tool is not especially useful as most white matter is found in the brain. Please get back to me to discuss this further if I can help. Dr Frank

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The MRI is both brain and spinal. The images are stored on my husband's computer rather than the iPad I am currently on. How and where do I send them to you?
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

You can upload them to a dropbox account, the come back and paste the URL into the chat box. I will then review the images and return with a statement. Dr frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

HI Kendra. did you have any luck with the upload to the dropbox account? just come back and leave the address, and I can review them for you. Dr Frank