How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Uzair Your Own Question
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 8094
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery, 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr Uzair is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Back pain, head pain, not be able to eat or sleep, lose

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: Back pain, head pain, not be able to eat or sleep, lose balance when walking.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I have pain starting from my inner upper right leg that goes right up my spinal cord, I have headache almost all day every day, on my right side and behind the eye. Lost of appetite and having trouble falling asleep
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have a scoliosis in my lower spine
JA: Our top Doctor is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Doctor in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Doctor until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome,

As you have scoliosis this can be reason for your back ache and loss of balance as your center of gravity changes during scoliosis and puts pressure on your vertebrae which is transmitted to your nerves. For headache, loss of appetite and loss of sleep i would suggest to visit a neurologist get a physical examination and request a CT scan of head to rule out any lesion. If your CT scan comes out to be normal i would suggest you to visit pain physician to address your issues by giving medication prescription or a nerve block. Exercise regularly, eat healthy diet and take lots of fluids.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.
Wish you good health.