Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I have 9 mri scans that I would like read

Customer Question

Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. We do not have upload facilities here for these MRI scans. I can review reports for you if you wish Dr Frank

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have the report but I took pictures from my phone. I can upload a picture?
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

HI. You can and I can try to tell you what I see from what is on the image, but you may not get the whole story. Dr Frank

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok let me get it
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

You should see a yellow upload button. dr frank

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do u see them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have added them all. Did u receive them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Yes I can see these image files. I will look at them and reply. Dr Frank

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Perfect thank you
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. So the major finding on these 5 images is the enlarged cisterna magna that you can see between the two cerebellar hemispheres. That is a normal variant, but you can have symptoms, like headache as related to poor CSF flow. Is there any history of cognitive impairment? There are some subtle signs of generalized cortical atrophy, but I would have to see all the images to be sure. Get back to me to discuss this further. On these images, there is no signs of stroke, tumor, or infections. Dr Frank

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have neuropathy in my extremities and cognitive issues like in my thinking process and memory loss
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Major migraines and disoriented sometimes. Like I know what I'm trying to say but everything gets jumbled
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have different images as wellq
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

You need a neurologist to give you a diagnosis. This last image is a diffusion image looking at blood flow. By itself, I cannot say anything about your scan. Dr Frank

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you gone
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. You have to accept this chat and choose additional Q and A. I can then review your additional images and reply. Thanks Dr frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

I can also call you if you wish. you just post your number into the box and a time to call. Dr frank

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought the 58 I paid was all inclusive for my question not by time limit
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

You have to ask a medical question. That question is then answered. It does not include review of multiple MRI images and descriptions. There is a time limit. It is related to the medical question. Dr Frank