How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Mark Your Own Question
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 1985
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. Mark is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to see a neurologist.. if been trying for a while to

Customer Question

I need to see a neurologist.. if been trying for a while to get to one but have failed.. I was hit by a car back in November 9 2014 and since then iv been having sezuers head pains bulred zision body tremors bad black out and so much more.. how can I get into see someone with put being referred and with out having a family dr
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

that depends on your insurance status.

in canada, you would need a referral for your primary care doctor to see a neurologist.

can you tell me more about these seizures?

has anyone else witnessed one of these seizures?

I'm surprised if you have had a seizure, that your primary care doctor would not send you to see a neurologist for seizure workup.