Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Scared to death. No urge to have bowel movement, never had a…

Customer Question
Scared to death. No...

Scared to death. No urge to have bowel movement, never had a colonoscopy, will turn 59 in April. Had decent movement (regular size) on saturday but the final remnants were skinny. Just scared something is seriously wrong and wrecking mental havoc.

Doctor's Assistant: The Neurologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Neurologist should know?

Was rushed to the hospital last week, had funny feeling in neck leading up to back up neck. was light headed and off balance. cat scan and blood work was fine, chest x rays and urine was fine also.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Neurology
3/1/2016
Neurologist: Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician

Hello. What was the final diagnosis from the hospital ER visit? From here it sounds like you have a health anxiety/stress related disorder and the ER let you go. Health anxiety is a very real disorder and can be treated successfully. Please get back to me with more information and I will reply. Drfrank