Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I have MRI scans of my brain wondering if someone would

Customer Question
review them?...
I have MRI scans of my brain wondering if someone would review them?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Neurology
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/28/2016
Neurologist: khagihara, Doctor replied 2 years ago
khagihara
khagihara, Doctor

Can you attach the results here? How old are you? Are you female or male? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Can you tell me about your problem? Any medical problems? Any surgeries Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?

There are tons of pictures we can do team viewer because an application is required to view them and then you can scroll through them.
23f
110 lb
5'
headaches all the time lot of pressure on head
no surgeries
depression medicine
hydrocodone for herniated disk
I have really bad short term memory

Okay. Please attach the scans.

Did you download team viewer? there are about 300 pictures and I don't know which ones you need.
Neurologist: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

I see that your expert has opted out. Doing a complete reading is not something that can be done over the internet.

We can answer questions you might have about a few images or what your radiologist said.

What are your concerns about the study?

Are you looking for a complete reading? Because if you are that is really

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.