Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

My left arm is numb and tingles.Can't grasp anything, won't…

Customer Question
My left arm is numb...
My left arm is numb and tingles.Can't grasp anything, won't hold any weight, acts spastic.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Neurology
2/25/2016
Neurologist: Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician

Hello. How did this start? Do you think you are having a stroke? Get back to me if I can help, but if this started suddenly, you have risk factors for stroke or heart attack, you need to go to the ER now. Dr Frank

I hope I was able to answer your question. Please get back to me anytime if I can help, and I will reply. If satisfied, please remember to rate this answer by clicking on the rating stars as that is how I am compensated for this work. thanks *****