Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

My left arm is numb and tingles.Can't grasp anything, won't

Customer Question

My left arm is numb and tingles.Can't grasp anything, won't hold any weight, acts spastic.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. How did this start? Do you think you are having a stroke? Get back to me if I can help, but if this started suddenly, you have risk factors for stroke or heart attack, you need to go to the ER now. Dr Frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

I hope I was able to answer your question. Please get back to me anytime if I can help, and I will reply. If satisfied, please remember to rate this answer by clicking on the rating stars as that is how I am compensated for this work. thanks *****