Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I have Pagets desease of the skull. Does is effect the pain…

Customer Question
I have Pagets desease of...
I have Pagets desease of the skull. Does is effect the pain in the upper Jaws, in the upper mouth , pain in the toung . I also have rheumatoroid arthrits and have constant pain in my back which I had spinal Stenois operation, however my hips, and all jopints are very painful to si, stand walk,lay down. Can the Pagest desiese effect the rest of my joint pains.
I am Teresa Perusini I am a female born April 25 1941 in Italy. I have been in costant pain for quite some time, about seven year andwould like to knoe if there is something my doctor can do in addition to give me pill for pain. Teresa Perusini (###) ###-#### ***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Neurology
2/24/2016
Neurologist: Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered. replied 2 years ago
Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.

I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you.

Pagets disease can cause pain in the joints, the upper Jaws as you said. The pain in the other joints can be due to Rheumatoid arthritis.

Are you taking anti rheumatoid drugs?

I can call you or mail you, and for that please accept the additional service offer for a little additional cost, I will also share my contact details once the offer is accepted.

Thanks.

Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya