Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Received severe blow, corner of door, to left cheekbone over…

Customer Question
received severe blow, corner of...
received severe blow, corner of door, to left cheekbone over a month ago. still swollen and nodule under skin with swelling between eyes. still have headaches and BAHA area is swollen. BAHA is Bone Anchored Hearing Aid as i do not hear through air conduction but through bone conduction.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Neurology
2/17/2016
Neurologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

how did this happen?

The door was pushed, extremely hard, from the outside while I was standing on the inside trying to close & lock it to take a nap.

Thanks for this question

This sounds like a concussion.

have you seen a neurologist?

if not, I would advise it.

Thanks for this question.

Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)

If you have more questions, just reply.