Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I need someone to diagnose my xrays

Customer Question
hi i need someone to...
hi i need someone to diagnose my xrays
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Neurology
2/15/2016
Neurologist: Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician

Hello. Please send me the information and I will reply. Dr Frank

DCS Not sure this will copy all DCS

Please get back to me if I can help. Dr Frank

you can contact customer service if you have a problem with the upload and they can send it to me via email Dr Frank

Sorry dr frank i can't get into file without correct app. i see my doc tomorrow so will see how that goes.Sorry to waste your time. i will have to ask for a refund.kind regards

Good luck to you. Get back to me anytime if I can help. Dr Frank

many thanks

You didn't accept so there should be no charge but check with customer service to be sure. Dr Frank.