Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

If a Doctor ignores what I've discovered that causes my

Customer Question
light headedness, high blood pressure...
If a Doctor ignores what I've discovered that causes my light headedness, high blood pressure, and seizures. (Is this medical malpractice by checking everything else other then OR attempted murder?) He won't get me the MRI of my clavicle, sternum, carotid arteries. This gets inflamed while working and it cuts blood supply to brain . At night in bed it swells up and I have a seizure. (Stroke?) The Doctor has always told me that this will not cause seizures. Now that I've gotten my swelling down; its been over a month without a seizure, lowered my blood pressure, and heart rate as long as this is kept from inflammation!! (All of my arteries are wide open up the neck by test ) My loose collarbones seem to enhance it all and Doctor says; "That wouldn't cause all that" WHY DO I HAVE CONTROL NOW OF WHAT ALL DOCTOR'S AND NEUROLOGIST'S HAVE IGNORED?$? $?$? $ (36 years of suffering by listening to them and couldn't hold a permanent job) Now this is what I've realized and they don't want to get the MRI of my chest that I want . You may want to think of what I've told them about all of my studies I've read lately. ( They claim: You shouldn't trust what you've read. )
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Neurology
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/2/2016
Neurologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

any other medical issues?

No! ( so do you see what I'm experiencing? ) Now I'm wanting a Lawyer as well as an answer from a TRUE and Honest one?$!?$!
Be honest with me,#1 loose collarbones inflameing neck muscles, #2 cutting down blood supply of oxygen & glucose through cordinary ateries to brain, #3 throwing off all T levels of pituitary gland ,#4 now the whole blood chemistry and electrolytes is all thrown off course. (Resulting in seizure/stroke.) What Doctor or Neurologist takes care of this when $Neurologist$ says; See your $Doctor$. $DOCTOR$ says; See your $Neurologist$ . Im sick of riding this $YO$YO$ with no resolution of this T.O.S. syndrome practically causing all this mess for years. Now who will help me solve this matter for once instead of being a ginnie pig ?$?$? on every drug that's never helped at all? Seizure medications (-) Blood pressure medications (-) inflammation drugs (-) Only thing helping 70% is me easy going and not working much. NOW IT JUST NEEEDS FIXED!!!!!!!!!! oops Better include $$$$$$$$ again!!!!!!!!!!
Neurologist: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

I noted that your expert has opted out and is no longer available to assist you.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

It sounds like you have been receiving good care from very qualified physicians without any significant lasting improvement in your condition. At this point I think the best thing for you to do would be to gather up copies of all your medical records and travel to a large University Teaching hospital. At an institution like that you could be evaluated and treated by a team of sub-specialists who are at the cutting edge of their respective fields. The best thing about these large teaching hospitals is that consultations are available with Professors and leaders in their field by just walking a few steps down the hall.

The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota is an excellent example of just such a place as this. That being said there are many excellent teaching hospitals all across the country and I am sure that there is one near you.

If you could tell me what large city you live near and how far it would be possible for you to travel in seeking treatment I would be happy to give you some names. Of course, you could also ask friends and associates or check the internet yourself. Let me know what you would like to do.

Well I think it might be time for you to take a very difficult, and bold, step to see if you can get some relief. It seems obvious to me that your current doctors have reached the bottom of their bag of tricks and, yet, you are still having these problems. Is this something that I'm going to be able to figure out using "chat" as my only diagnostic tool? Of course not....I'm good, but not THAT good lol! I do, however, think I can point you in the right direction.

I know that it is going to take significant effort on your part, but I believe that going to one of the "Medical Mecca's" is your best chance to – finally -- get to the bottom of what is going on.

The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota is an excellent example of just such a place as this. That being said there are many excellent teaching hospitals all across the country and I am sure that It sounds like you have spent quite some time trying to get to the bottom of what is going on. I am sure that your previous doctors have thought of, and ruled out, all of the common and easily treatable conditions that could be causing your issues. Would you say this is a correct statement?

Well I think it might be time for you to take a very difficult, and bold, step to see if you can get some relief.

At this point I think the best thing for you to do would be to gather up copies of all your medical records and travel to a large University Teaching hospital. At an institution like that you could be evaluated and treated by a team of sub-specialists who are at the cutting edge of their respective fields. The best thing about these large teaching hospitals is that consultations are available with Professors and leaders in their field by just walking a few steps down the hall.

there is one near you.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned the top rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS