How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Mark Your Own Question
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 1985
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. Mark is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband has chronic genitofemoral. We are trying to find

Customer Question

My husband has chronic genitofemoral. We are trying to find an interventional neurologist who would use radiofrequency lesioning to help lessen or get rid of the pain. We need names of individual neurologists or center where this would be done.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

Hello Carla,

I'm Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical researcher, attending you today.

I helped many clients in JustAnswer in finding right names of specific speciality doctors.

I can research and find right names for you. It needs a little time, and I can do it for little additional cost. Let me know if you are willing to accept the additional offer, so that I can create an additional service for research.