Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Having to urinate but having the urge to go and can't..got…

Customer Question
Having to urinate but having...
Having to urinate but having the urge to go and can't..got up at 3:30 went pee had some pain went back to bed..then having urge to go again but can't
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Neurology
1/22/2016
Neurologist: Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

First I will ask few questions so that I can gather additional information related to your health concerns.

1) Have you ever had this type of symptom before, or is this the first time?

2) Are you having any fever or chills?

3) Have you passed any blood in the urine?

4) Are you having any other symptoms like weakness in the legs, or numbness or loss of sensation in the legs etc?

Best regards,

Neuro Doctor