How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Frank Your Own Question
Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 9000
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. Frank is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife had a stroke and i need to of a physical therapist

Customer Question

my wife had a stroke and i need to of a physical therapist in macon & cochran area thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA I would say that you should work with your neurologist or physiatrist (PMR) doctor that you have seen to get a continuum of care for your wife. For example, if your wife has spasticity from the stroke, and needs BOTOX injections, the physical therapist has to know your neurologist, to be able to contact him/her and inform about the need, what muscles, etc. So I can look for a physical therapist for you, but would ask first who has she seen as far as a doctor, and which therapist was suggested? Get back to me to discuss this further and I will reply. Dr Frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello please check your answer and respond. Maybe I can help with your wife's problem. Dr Frank