Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

My left lower leg from ankle to mid shin has been tingling

Customer Question

My left lower leg from ankle to mid shin has been tingling and numb for 2 weeks. What can cause this?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. So it is just your left leg? is it circumferential around your ankle/ calf like a high top socK distribution, or describe it better to me if you can. any back pain, history of back issues? Any other medical problems? Any meds you are on? Any change in the skin like redness, or swelling of the leg which is asymmetric with the other side? Any chance you could have a blood clot in that leg? Let me know Dr Frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

I hope I was able to answer your questions, please get back to me if you have more questions, and I will return to reply. If satisfied with this answer, please remember to rate my service by clicking on the rating stars as that is how I am compensated for this work thanks *****