Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I have been struggling with a number of symptoms but one in

Customer Question

I have been struggling with a number of symptoms but one in particular is a tingling burning sensation in my spine that i feel at times in my abdominal area. I have struggled with fatigue, sleep issues and an anxious brain feeling. i also have exercise intolerance
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. How can I help? Have you seen a neurologist? Tiredness is one of the hallmarks of demyelinating disease (MS). Did you have hashimoto's thyroiditis? That is an autoimmune disease, and with one, you are prone to get others. What you describe could possibly be categorized into Fibromyalgia with diffuse aches and pains, a sleep disorder and exercise intolerance. In addition, the "nerve pain" could be coming from your spinal cord and effecting your abdominal area. A neurologist would do a complete neurological exam, and look at your schematically, as if you could have lesions in your peripheral nerve, spinal cord, and or brain. I cannot diagnose you from here, but can answer questions about your health, so get back to me and I will reply. Or if satisfied with this answer, please remember to rate my service as that is how I am compensated for this work thanks *****