How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Frank Your Own Question
Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 9000
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. Frank is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I understand that by contacting an attorney, I am in lot of

Customer Question

I understand that by contacting an attorney, I am in for a lot of testing, etc, but what alternatives do I have if I want or deserve compensation for my disability? Is cutting or damaging a nerve malpractice?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I see you have reposted this question. If you wish to discuss this over the phone, I will put out the phone option, which you can use by placing your phone number into the box. I will then call you. If you wish to discuss this by chat, please go back to your original posting with me and ask questions, I will then reply Dr Frank