How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. SH Your Own Question
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Physician
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 8770
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. SH is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What should I do if my Doctor thinks that I have Parkinson

Customer Question

What should I do if my Doctor thinks that I have Parkinson
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

What are your symptoms at the moment?

Please let me know.

Kind regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Got the shakes
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

If your shakes are relatively severe then you will require to be on medications such as ropinirole or pramipexole.

So I would recommend that you be seen and followed up preferably by a neurologist to help with this.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end.

Kindest regards