Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I am looking for a neurologist physician who accepts my

Customer Question

I am looking for a neurologist physician who accepts my ChampVA insurance here in the Atlanta area. Do you know of ant?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. I will look and see if I can find one. What kind of problem are you having? So I can find the right Neurologist. Dr Frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

https://www.medicare.gov/physiciancompare/results.html#expanded=dvcon0&viewmap=0&keyword=Neurologist&loc=ATLANTA%2C%20GA&lat=33.7489954&lng=-84.3879824&type=All&xpnd=1&vflg=1&lngid=0

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Went to the CHAMPVA website and looked for a provider list. They stated on the website that they do not have a provider list, that they work with medicare and follow their provider list. So I went to Medicare, and generated a provider list of Neurologists in the Atlanta, GA area. There are 25. I have attached that link above. If you tell me what type of neurologist you are looking for (what type of problem?) I can narrow that list further. You will ultimately have to call them to see if they take CHAMPVA, but hopefully that helps. Please get back to me with a reply, and I will respond. If satisfied with this answer, please remember to rate my service by clicking on the rating stars as that is how I am compensated for my work. Dr Frank. If you want to discuss your neurological problem, please just respond with information.