Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

For the last month or so i have been very very tire where i

Customer Question

hello there for the last month or so i have been very very tire where i will sleep alot and then still feel very tired. and am getting worried that i could have a brain tumour as feel so tired and have a very sore neck. i have had a full blood count about 4 months ago and the doctor told me it was all normal.
so dont now what could be wrong with me!!!
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

How many hours do you sleep in a day? Do you snore or have awakenings while sleeping? Do you headache or nausea or weakness? Do you suffer from any medical condition or take any daily medications?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have been going to bed like at 8:30-9 at night and then i sleep till i get woken up by my alarm when i have to get my son ready for school and then i go back to bed once he has left for school. but this morning i must have still been very tired as i turned off my alarm and fell asleep again and my son woke me up and then he was late so i had to rush to get him ready. and have had this for about 3 to 4 weeks now.i am also taking arropax and have been on that for 3 years now, and have headaches but not everyday. maybe twice a week, and no i dont feel sick at all. but i have been gttig soreness in my neck too... and feel weird in the head at times too.
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your reply.

Have you had thyroid function tests done? How is your mood lately? Are you feeling depressed?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i had a thyroid test done about 3 months ago and it was all good and my mood has been okay. and no i havent been feeling depressed at all...
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

How is your sleep? Any nightmares? Since when are you having headaches? Are they associated with nausea? Do you have neck rigidity as well?