Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I've seen a neurologist and had an MRI he told me I have

Customer Question

I've seen a neurologist and had an MRI he told me I have arthritis in my neck and back. The issue is that I keep telling them there's a pain in between the back of my shoulder and spine. Bellow really. Started gradually worsened to the point that I have
to take Advil round the clock. I've seen the MRI and I'm a little concerned. Curious about the grey and white areas.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. I will review your statement and reply. Please read my preliminary answer and ask questions. We can discuss this until you are satisfied. Dr Frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

The three images that you posted are the scout images. They are taken from a distance away so the entire part of the body can be seen. The dotted lines illustrate the planes of imaging. Or they are the planes that were sliced to give the images the neuro radiologist reviews If you look at the rest of your MRI. Each image in a series will be numbered and you can identify each image slice with the scout image. Understand? I would have to look at your entire study to make comments. But if you have your report you can attach the document and I can explain what each part means. Dr Frank