Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I am dealing with Post Traumatic Stress, depression, and

Customer Question

I am dealing with Post Traumatic Stress, depression, and high anxiety attacks. I have a hard time with prescription pills as well as C-5,6 and 7 injuries in my neck has resulted in my nerves in my neck being pinched. I have been prescribed up to 4 tabs per day of Mint Quetiapine (35 mgs). But I am concerned about the lack of oxygen or blood flow to the brain and although these pills are helping, I am not recommended to take any more per day.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. I will review your statement and issue a response. Please read that preliminary answer and reply. We can discuss this until you are satisfied. Dr Frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

You put in your request for a phone call. I put out the phone call option, please enter your number into the box and I can then call you. Dr Frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I do see your phone number listed in the initial description, but I cannot call you until I get the approval of the webmasters at JA. Please put your phone number in that option box, or you can contact customer service at JA and they will contact me to call you. If you which me to comment online about Seroquel (quetiapine) just let me know and I can provide that service. Dr Frank