Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I can feel my nurses moving in my body .. I feel the muscles

Customer Question

I can feel my nurses moving in my body .. I feel the muscles in my legs twitching and also my pointer and thumb finger are twitching and moving on there own
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. I will review your statement and issue a preliminary answer. Please review that and get back to me with questions untii you are satisfied. Dr Frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

What did the neurologist tell you as a cause? Did he mention BFS? Benign Fasciculation Syndrome. By stating you can feel your nurses, did you mean nerves? Do you mean "muscles" as the twitching causes involuntary movements in the extremites the face, around the eyes? Please get back to me with more information and I will send you an answer to help this situation. Dr Frank

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my nerves !!I went to urgent care . But . They couldn't do anything . I must see a Neuro . But . My thumb keeps twitching and I feel parts of my body twitching as well . But , not like my thumb and pointer finger . They move on their own. I feel my muscles in my body contracting . My nurves in my tongue I can feel it too
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

You have a diffuse fasciculation syndrome with widespread twitching. The most common cause is an electrolyte disorder such as low calcium or magnesium potassium etc. any reason for that like medications dehydration or stress? Secondly there is bfs benign fasciculation syndrome where this is essentially a muscle disorder. And there is motor neuron disorders of variety of conditions. I hope that answers your question please get back to me to discuss or rate my service if satisfied as that is how I am compensated for my work. Click on the stars. Dr Frank