How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Mark Your Own Question
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 1985
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. Mark is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was taking cholorazapate for years, my doctor no longer

Customer Question

I was taking cholorazapate for years, my doctor no longer practices and I been off the medicine for almost 1.5 years. I have tried all kinds of other meds and nothing helped but time released Xanax.
. I am severly depressed and don't care to live, nothing makes me smile and anxioity is making me sick to go anywhere. I need to find a doctor to help me.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. This is an answer service, I am a board Certified US trained Neurologist. I can answer questions, but cannot be your doctor. You sound very depressed, and may be suicidal. I can make suggestions for medications you may try, or newer treatments for severe depression like TMS. Please get back to me if I can help. Just reply with a question and I will try to answer it. If your question is to find a doctor (psychiatrist?) in your area, let me know where you live and I can send you a list of doctors, but cannot recommend any one specifically for you. Dr Frank