How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Frank Your Own Question
Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 9000
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. Frank is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have hypothyroidism plus going am peri-menopausal. The

Customer Question

I have hypothyroidism plus going am peri-menopausal. The past few months have been horrible. The headaches, joint aches, tightness in throat, heavy pressure on top of head, hair loss, tingling toes and fingers. My face heats more now too. I have had all the symptoms for a while but only lasting for short bouts --- especially before my period. Now I am two weeks late and my head pressure has worsened and is constant. It is making my life a mess. I am angry, irritable, sad, and at times just feel totally hopeless and have a hard time with wanting to to go on like this. My head is really bad as I type. It has gotten in the way of my family these past couple of months. I don't want to be around any one and they don't want to be around me. I need ehlp now. Please.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. Let me read your story and I will return to answer your question. Dr Frank

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am just so tired of this and wondering if I should go to ER. I don't want to wake up another day feeling this way. It has gotten in the way of everything
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My thyroid levels has changed three times in a year. The doseage keeps increasing but I feel like it is not helping at all
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Should I be speaking with Endocrinologist?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there?
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hi. You might know this but in endocrinologist will put in offer

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Let me send you to medical for an endo. Hang on