How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMd Your Own Question
DrRussMd, Board Certified MD
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 64393
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor, diagnose and treat neurology patients, many years
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
DrRussMd is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in search of answers. I have been quickly deteriorating

Customer Question

I am in search of answers. I have been quickly deteriorating over the last 3-4 months and am at a loss. My Pcp sent me to a neurologist to be evaluated for MS, however my mris came back mostly normal with the exception of very minimal broad-based bulge is present c5,6, & 7. This does not explain the cause of what I have been dealing with daily. The symptoms I have been dealing with are increasing chronic pain daily, tingling/numbness in my arms, hands and feet, fatigue, bowel problems, muscle spasms in legs, back and arms, weakness especially on right side, speech difficulties, confusion, disorientation, dizziness, sexual dysfunction, memory lapses, problems concentrating, depression, anxiety, shaking hands, problems standing or walking for long periods of time, stabbing constant pain in the right side of face and vision changes.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.


We do not diagnose on line.

However The combination of depression and the spinal bulge can cover all of your symptoms.

Given the fatigue, myalgic encephalomyopathy, before known as chronic fatigue

With your other problems, can cause your entire picture.

A combination therapeutic approach would be needed.

medication, physical therapy of the correct type as directed by a PM&R specialist doctor.

Therapy as well, relaxation practice, graduated exercise and nutrition.

I would also suggest an EMG if you have not had this test.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please elaborate on "PM&R specialist doctor"
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.

did you have further questions? YOu are in my inbox with no post

Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.


Physical medicine and rehabilitation.

A specialist MD

They are now plentiful.

Experts in manual medicine.