How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Frank Your Own Question
Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 9000
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. Frank is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 81 yrs old, and started to slow down considerably,

Customer Question

I am 81 yrs old, and started to slow down considerably, finding difficulty getting in and out of bed and in and out of the car. My voice and speech pattern have changed. Saw my primary Dr. this morning(who is located in Ct.), and, as I am returning to Fl. Oct. 9, would like me to set up an app't. with a neurologist for a brain mri asap. I need a physician who accepts Medicare/United Healthcare. I live in Wellington, while in Fl. Can you assist me?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello welcome to JA

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Sandra. Hold on and i will return hopefully with a list

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

The link below is a listing of neurologists in proximity to welllngton. Florida. Please get back to me for questions. I can answer your neurologic questions as well. Please remember to rate my service by clicking on the stars. Dr frank. I will also add the option to discuss your case over the phone. Dr frank

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would prefer that you e-mail the list to me.
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

I cannot directly email this list as your email address is not given to the doctors. You can contact customer service at Justanswer as they have your address and would be glad to send it to you. Good luck. Dr frank