Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

Sleep disorders

Customer Question

Sleep disorders
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 2 years ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 2 years ago.

I am a board certified neurologist and will answer your question In review you did not ask a question. I am here to help. I will assume you are looking for a new type of sleep aid. The suggestion would be Rozerem (ramelteon). This medication is a melatonin agonist. It works like melatonin to increase relative amounts of serotonin in a the pineal region. It is stronger than melatonin but does not give you rebound insomnia. Get back to me with questions or rate my service if satisfied

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 2 years ago.

If you would like to discuss this topic further, please feel free to use the reply box and let me know. If you are satisfied with my assistance, please take a moment to use the stars at the top of the page to rate my answer so that I will be compensated for helping you today. For future questions,you can find me here : http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-neuromd2012/ ( Please book mark it) Thank you so much, Dr. Frank