Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I have carpoletunel in my hands and I'm 24 yrs old its

Customer Question

I have carpoletunel in my hands and I'm 24 yrs old its getting to the point where there going numb at night and getting very painful.... I get server back pain I had a child when I was young and they messed up epderal and I was just recently in a car crash on highway and messed my back up pretty bad its getting to point where I can't stand no more than 5mins
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 2 years ago.

Hello Welcome to JA. I am a U.S. trained board certified neurologist and will try to answer your question. I can see from your statement that you have two pain issues including Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) and Lumbar pain resultant to an epidural/childbirth. There is also a history of an MVA (motor vehicle accident) with resultant back pain. This is an answer service, I am here to answer specific question regarding your neurological health, if I can. I cannot diagnose your condition without an examination, but can explain reports or anything you have that you do not understand. I also can give you direction as to how to fix a health problem. Please get back to me by asking a question that you think I can answer from here online, information that you need. Dr Frank