How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Ravoof Your Own Question
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 4843
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. Ravoof is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need to find a reputable neuropsychologist, to help diagnose

Customer Question

Need to find a reputable neuropsychologist, to help diagnose my eleven year old grandson. Think he is dyslexic and ADD. Have removed him from public school, couldn't read. Live in the Everett, Washington (state) area. Thank you for your assistance.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 2 years ago.

Dear customer,

Whom did your doctor recommend? Your location?

Thanks .