How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrThomasMd Your Own Question
DrThomasMd, Board Certified MD
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 64313
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor, diagnose and treat neurology patients, many years
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
DrThomasMd is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

5 yrs since debulking surgery of a meningioma tumor at the

Customer Question

5 yrs since debulking surgery of a meningioma tumor at the brain stem. I awake most mornings with chills and extreme nausea. Body aches, with nerve pain and a high level of overall discomfort that regularly dominates my mornings. I need relief. I dread mornings!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
When was the last mri?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
October 2014,with no noticable change since the prior MRI in April 2014
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
So what is your exact question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
I do not do phone calls.
Please let me know what your question is.
What your doctors have told you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I awake most mornings with feelings of fear anxiouness and extreme nausea. These Extreme feelings of discomfort manifest into pain and anxiousness. What can i do to live comfortably? The medications I have been perscribed do not agree with me.(adverse side affects). The many doctors I've visited in the past 5 years have no answers.
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
We do not diagnose or treat on line.
But let me ask you
Have you had a scope to the stomach?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
Your symptoms are typical of a stomach ulcer, which can be chronic.
See a GI doctor and ask for the scope.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.