How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMd Your Own Question
DrRussMd, Board Certified MD
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 65319
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor, diagnose and treat neurology patients, many years
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
DrRussMd is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

57 sinse 1998, have compressed disk just had my a mri go to

Customer Question

I Am Disable 57 sinse 1998 , have compressed disk just had my a mri go to pain dr, been on hydroco/acetamin 10 325 four a day , I take alprazolam 2 mg 2 a day my dr only called in 14 days last refill half so i have , so now I Have Not Sleep In Twelve days . I Have hiv ,been on meds from 1998 , have deep cough ! With All Of This Cain,t drive ,no body here to take me to dr, with no sleep and can,t hardly move ,can fell every bone in my body ! live by ormc emergency room is by my house ! Do you think they can help me ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 years ago.
Call 911 and have them take you to the emergency room.
Yes, they can help you.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.