How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Amir Javed Your Own Question
Dr. Amir Javed
Dr. Amir Javed, Master physician
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 8853
Experience:  Master degree in Internal medicine & gastroenterology
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. Amir Javed is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Crainial or the top part of head is tingaling and hurting,

Customer Question

Crainial or the top part of head is tingaling and hurting, ears are sensative and hurt and ring unbearably.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Amir Javed replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for the question and coming here. I would like to say that these symptoms should not be ta***** *****ghtly and there are few important possibilities which should be investigated such as middle or internal ear disease, Meniere's disease, any vascular disease in brain, any growth or mass in brain, transient ischemic attack or mini-stroke. I will highly advise to see your physician for complete evaluation and tests. your physician might refer you to ENT (ear,nose and throat) specialist. If you are having such symptoms now and increasing in severity then I will highly advise to visit emergency for urgent evaluation and tests including head scan.

Please click positive rating hopefully excellent. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Don't worry if you forget anything you can always come back to me.

Best wishes
Dr. Amir Javed.