Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Doctor
Experience:  Doctor of internal and general medicine self employed
61885400

I get so much pressure to my head and ears like as it is

Customer Question

Hello , my name is ***** ***** get so much pressure to my head and ears like as it is going to blast right away, but mostly when i fly ! And the same time i can feel the pain from my forehead to nose ! And also a very strange sound comes out ! I can hear that
! It is more like that something is squeezing with so many pressures. So please let me know why this is happening !
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Gehring replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
probably the connection of your middle ear to your throat is a little obstructed. An ENT- exam with ultrasound can show if there is a sinusitis, too. It may help to take nose drops to decrease the swelling when you fly.
All the best!
You have read my answer but didn't give a positive feedback yet. Is there any question open? Please do not hesitate to ask!