Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

Have numbness in hands, arms, feet and legs. George

Customer Question

Have numbness in hands, arms , feet and legs. George
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 2 years ago.

Hello!

It sounds that you have some form of peripheral neuropathy as the cause. There are many possible causes. It could relate to diabetes, B12 deficiency, autoimmune disease or exposure to certain toxins such as organophosphates in pesticides or heavy metals such as lead, cadmium or mercury.Other causes possible as well....

You need further evaluation as to the underlying cause. You may need to see neurologist for further evaluation and testing.

Treatment and prognosis depend very much on the cause of the condition.

I hope that this is helpful for you Let me know if I may be of further help.If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD