How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Subbanna MD Your Own Question
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 5373
Experience:  American Board Certified Neurologist, Internal Medicine
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr Subbanna MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had a stroke about 2.5 yrs ago. I still have issues with

Customer Question

I had a stroke about 2.5 yrs ago. I still have issues with cognitive issues and short term memory. It appears to be getting somewhat better, but is very depressing. I am also having issues with anxiety. I have changed jobs and am quite a distance from the doctor I was seeing. I am in Manitowoc and would like to get setup with a neurologist in Green Bay.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Subbanna MD replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.
I see that you are looking for a neurologist in Green Bay area of WI to help you with your history of stroke, post stroke residual symptoms, depression, anxiety disorder etc. What I will do is provide you with a list of various neurologists in Green Bay area of WI and you may please choose one that fits your needs and near to your place.
This is the link for the list of neurologists in the area you have specified;
If you want to search for more names then you may please use one of the following web sites;
The above links also provide the address and phone numbers of the neurologists.
Please let me know if you have any further questions; and if you feel you have received the answer to your question please rate me so that I can receive credit for the time and effort put by me in answering your question.
Best regards,