Neurology

Ask a Neurologist. Get Answers to Your Neurology Questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Neurology

I have sharp pains like a spider bite or needles in my legs

Customer Question
but there is no outward...
I have sharp pains like a spider bite or needles in my legs but there is no outward signs of anything and my legs will start twitching but I've never done drugs. I also have terrible pressure behind my right eye and sometimes I will have numbness in my legs or arms or both. Mostly these symptoms appear at night. Is it anything to worry about?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Neurology
I remember too that I have almost like muscle spasms in my throat causing me to swallow or my throat jerk shut when I don't swallow and I get really dizzy and sometimes feel like I can't get in enough oxygen when I'm just sitting on the couch . I also sometimes have trouble focusing my vision
7/30/2015
Neurologist: dr abid, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
dr abid
dr abid, Board Certified Physician

Hi there ...

Numbness , muscle spasm , twitching , problem in swallowing indicates that you have underlying neuronal issue ,it could be the manifestation of cervical neuropathy .

It would be ideal for you to immediately consult Neurologist and get MRI Cervical spine , so that appropriate treatment may be offered to you .

Good luck .

positive feedback will be appreciated .

Thanks .

dr abid
dr abid
dr abid, Board Certified Physician